Accounting firms should be approachable and honest with their clients. That’s why we’re always ready to have open dialogue whenever people need to discuss their finances or our services.
Since we started Integrated Accounting & Tax, we’ve gotten a lot of questions. While we’re always happy to help, we figured it could save some time to offer these answers to some common questions right here!
If you have any questions that we don’t cover below, please feel welcome to contact us today.
Monthly accounting services provide substantially more value than only an annual service. If an accountant only sees your numbers once a year, it’ll be too late to offer advice that would have helped to make that year more profitable. And definitely too late to lower your tax liability for a year that is already over with.
Here are some more reasons:
- It saves you time.
- You get regular business profitability advice.
- You have peace of mind that your finances are handled.
- Your tax liability is reduced.
- You can make more proactive financial decisions.
If you’re deciding whether or not to switch providers, consider this checklist for evaluating payroll services.
- Do they send you information that’s hard to read or understand?
- Do they do a poor job communicating with you?
- Do you feel you aren’t getting enough advice on your payroll?
- Have you ever encountered a penalty for payroll tax violations?
- Are you frequently uncertain what your payroll provider is billing you for?
- Do you feel you’ve outgrown your payroll provider’s abilities?
- Do you get custom reports to help reduce your time spent on the payroll?
Although you may not have accounts to be checked at this point, you can still get an abundance of preliminary advice. You may want professional help deciding the format of the business—will you operate as a sole trader, a partnership or a limited company?
Each choice has implications in respect of legal contracts; registering for VAT and the amount of credit your suppliers will allow your business. Most accountants offer an initial free consultation, where you can ask many basic (or complex) questions, before deciding if you and that particular accountant are right for each other!
Yes, you definitely need CFO services. We work with business owners to manage their finance departments, connect them with business sources that can help them grow, and provide financial data to help make strategic long-term or day-to-day decisions.
Here is a great starting list for your appointment:
- Prior Year Tax Return Copies.
- Personal & Dependent Information.
- Income Statements.
- Itemized Deductions.
- Retirement & Education.
- Health Care
- Stocks & Mutual Funds.
Get Your Free Accounting and Tax
Integrated Accounting & Tax is a woman-owned accounting firm with services tailored to each client’s unique needs and goals. We guarantee that every service we provide is essential and propels your goal.
Contact us today for a free accounting or tax services consultation. We have locations in Prior Lake, MN, and Ft. Lauderdale, FL, and can provide service to surrounding areas.